My Monday Motivation!- Stories from the Classroom!



Welcome to my new blog feature!  I'll be highlighting teachers across the district that share what their "Monday Motivation" is- something or someone that helps motivate and inspire them.

What's your Monday Motivation this week?




 "My Monday Motivation this week is getting to work with my UIL team.  I am the coach for the Third Grade Spelling team, and we are off to a great start.  I love that so many students have scored really well already!"  

- Mary Berger
3rd Grade ELA Teacher















"My Monday Motivation is getting to spend    time with a student who is working on improving his ability to show self control in class.  It's great to see him work towards a 
goal, and achieve it."

-Laurie Bogner, 
CIS/JSE Math and Science CLL








"My Monday Motivation is being able to      
do labs with my students.  They always 
enjoy the hands-on lessons because they
get to be scientists, observing and measuring.
They get to talk out what they are 
experiencing."
- Lynde Phillips, Biology and AP Biology Teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment