Digic@mp 2018 Begins Today!

I just have a few more days in Coldspring-Oakhurst CISD, so I want to make sure the 5th annual Digic@mp is in the memory book/blog.  It's a tech camp for students finishing 3rd-5th grade.  Our theme this week is Music and Sound.  So...today's first job was to form groups and create musical instruments! I took some pictures and then shared with students from my Google Drive.  The students created blogs, and their first post included pictures from creating the instruments.  I love giving students the tools to create!  It got really quiet at times in the hallway because they were working so hard at their tasks.  Check out a few below!

Matchbox Guitar!

Following directions to make a Matchbox Guitar can be difficult!


Finishing up painting a Shoebox Banjo! 


Dinasaur Call


We love painting and cutting and gluing!

Shoebox Banjo!

No comments:

Post a Comment