Amazing Race:COCISD Week 6: Questioning Strategies & Deeper Understanding

Every time I hear about or read about questioning strategies, I remember this exact clip from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  I lived west of Chicago when I was in high school, and this movie takes me back to some really funny high school memories (that also include skipping class to spend the day in the city.)  In my opinion, this clip (and movie) is so funny, I would rank it #1 as all time funniest- and gets me thinking on the fond memories about some of the quirky personalities of my high school teachers.

Don't be awful at questioning strategies....
Watch the video below to get some strategies: 
what to DO instead of what to DON'T!

To earn this badge, please do either of these:

Use Padlet with one of your classes.  Ask a question, allow for students to post to the Padlet.  To earn your badge, send me the link to your Padlet in an email.
OR
Use Socrative with one of your classes.  Use the “Quick Question” or “Exit Ticket” option, allow for students to post.  To earn your badge either forward the email to me that has your results, or download results and attach them as an email to me.

Congratulations on finishing Your Amazing Race:COCISD!
Remember, it's never too late to be a life long learner and role model for your students! I would love to read about you on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment